Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some history, culture, and traditions

There is this TV program on Galavisión; a Spanish channel called Un Destino, DISH Network viewers channel 833, Saturdays 9PM/8 Central.  Each week Un Destino introduces countries and cities all over the world, including Latin American countries and cities.  The purpose of this program is to expose viewers to culture, history, and traditions.

I wanted to add clips of Un Destino to my blog, but I would not find videos.  But I found something else that does something similar as Un Destino.

To my blog, every few days I am going to add short clips of Latin American, Spanish speaking countries and cities.  Watch for this week’s videos.

1 comment:

  1. I find your Blog to be truly awesome!!!
    Your blog is rich with culture and very useful information. I will definitely keep coming back to read more.

    ReplyDelete