Monday, January 3, 2011

Bienvenidos - Welcome

Bienvenidos to my blog. 

My name is Patricia but you all may call me Pati.  I was born and raised in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.  I graduated from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and International Studies and with a certificate in Substance Abuse Prevention.  After graduating from UO – GO DUCKS! I went to Puerto Rico where I attended Universidad de Puerto Rico- Recinto de Río Piedras.  I am currently a graduate student at Western Oregon University in the College of Education.  I am in my third term of the Master of Arts in Teaching Program pursuing a teaching license with an endorsement in Spanish at the high school authorization level.

I have created this bilingual blog so we as a comunidad [community] can express our voices, share our knowledge, create awareness, and increase communication across borders.  

¡Let’s Talk Español!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Pati! I'm pretty excited about your blog--I took Spanish in college years ago but have lost a lot of it and am trying to begin teaching my daughter now. Are you planning to add podcasts or video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first blog, as of right now I don’t have a clear vision on where I’m going with this blog, I have lots of ideas. I’m also excited to see how it all comes together. I am thinking about adding podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia,

    I was wondering if you could tell me how you attached your blog list. I would like to have the same set up and I have no idea how to do it.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete